Life off the grid in the SW Texas desert. An experiment in sustainable living. NUMBERS AT THE END OF EACH BLOG POST: temp at 8PM,high temp,low temp,rainfall,wind conditions(CalmBreezyWindyGusty). Live streaming video at http://ustre.am/TM8N
There's an outside party going on tomorrow so it will rain, Trust me. Well maybe not, but it could be cloudy and we'll have to eat uncooked hot dogs. Anyone have a backup plan?
Seems real strange that you all got more rain than we did here in my part of East Texas. Only a 20 percent chance for the weekend, 30 percent on Monday and you all have 80 percent. I am jealous.
DD That's an 20% chance of rain and 80% chance of NO rain. I guess we can hope though.
Wow, thanks for doing the research on aquaponics for me. It was on my list of things to do on the internet. We are talking about doing this as well. Son #2 wants to raise tilapia and I want the water for my garden. The dvd set looks like a good place to start.
You might also want to take a look at the urban aquaponics manual. I have all of Murray Hallum's videos and believe it compliments the videos. if you were wanting to do it on the cheap you might want to check out http://www.fastonline.org/content/category/4/15/29/ he has his barrelponics manual available for free download form that site
Wow, I have a friend who has just built his greenhouse for tilapia gardening. I will have to send him this info and at the same time get him hooked on TFL."Best Damn Blog on the Internet!"As for the uncooked Hot Dogs, I ate many as a kid, didn't harm me a bit. Yup yup yup. Have a good weekend and I look forward to the video.
tilapiacultman, I always have at least one backup plan. In this case I have 3 so if all else fails (Cloudy evening) we will be covered.
Post a Comment