Saturday, April 15, 2017

How I know George...

Little George is still thriving and no longer the smallest bunny in the bunch.  He recently learned that Ben's range cubes are pretty tasty.  Still not in to cuddling - but he comes when I call him.  Aside from that - I can tell him apart from all the other bunnies out here because he has a tiny notch in his ear.  Not sure how he got it but he may have gotten nibbled on by one of the bigger kids.  I first noticed it about a week after his release.  84,88,63,0,B

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I've thought about George now and then. Good to know he's doing well.

John Wells said...

He will star in another video as soon as he learns how to fly.

Margery Billd said...

Precious-the eyes have it, so serious and intent.

Margery Billd said...

Moses is on t.v. And for once I like this movie.

Margery Billd said...

Chuppa really is beautiful and he exerted himself and tried so hard to please you. His I.Q. Must have gone up living with you.