Tuesday, January 22, 2019

last silver for awhile...

Just finished another order of AA desire chips for the client who prompted me to figure out how to successfully cast these.  Now that they are done and I know the 3D printer will work for me printing masters of my own design to cast from - the Field Lab mint will be on the back burner for the coming months as it's time to shift gears and put on the tool belt.  Six yards of gravel is coming for the construction site tomorrow and foundation materials will be delivered early next week so it's time to go into building mode.  55,66,60,0,W

4 comments:

MsBelinda said...

Nice looking chips.

Honestly, I do not know where you get all your energy from. In all the years I have been reading you, you go from project to project except for the time when you had your accident.

John Wells said...

It isn't a matter of energy...I have to go from project to project to stay amused with life.

Sam Finn said...

The coins look GREAT! Really looking forward to supervising this building project. What kind of foundation did you decide to go with?

John Wells said...

We shall see...