Friday, June 22, 2012

took a sick day...













Oh poor me!....Pepino was blowing too cool air on my neck all night and I woke up with a stiff crick.  Just kinda laid low after watering chores and tried not to move my head too much - should be OK by tomorrow.  Cut some sheet metal...pondered my situation then ordered a new tool I could have used years ago and finally decided it was a must for the new solar ovens.  http://www.harborfreight.com/30-inch-bending-brake-67240.html  92,99,67,0,B,0  Photos are some swamp critters I digitally imaged a couple of days ago.

4 comments:

davidfe said...

Did you use your 29% off coupon? Good for one item only etc.

davidfe said...

Opps I meant 20% - Sorry for the typo.

bigfoot said...

Don't know if you heard the new..."Ben N Texas" passed away early this morning. Heart problems.

Can't believe it. Very sad news.

Bigfoot

Allen Hare said...

Love that bio-diversity down at the swamp. Nice pictures, too.

Nice choice on the bending brake. I used to be in the aluminum siding/roofing business, and have done a LOT of work with a big professional bending brake. You can do some very nice work with them.

Good luck with the neck.