Friday, August 3, 2012

inspired...

Post office run in the AM for more tshirt mailings.  Made the rounds for too long and didn't get home till 1.  Ben had an exemplary day.  Since I had those new cowboy ropes...decided to look online for a lesson.  Found this vid and it worked like a charm.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRxcCKeaLlw&feature=related  I'm landing it 80% of the time after just a couple of throws.  Once you know the mechanics...it's like magic. Will work on a new YouTube video to post tomorrow.  99,107,71,0,B,0

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope Ben stands still like the hay bale.

Rita B. said...

Oh boy! You're gettin a horse!

John Wells said...

wait a minute....who said anything about a horse? I got enough on my hands with Ben.

Dale said...

Boots, hat, rope, and a herd of two longhorns; somebody is heading down the cowboy trail.

Leander Linda said...

I can just see you roping your cattle from the back of Mr. Floppy.

ladyntexas51 said...

Oh John you are now a "rancher", you have your rope,
hat, boots, pickup, your steed, Mr Floppy, all you need now is a gun hanging in your back window of your truck and a dog to control all of your livestock. lol

Allen Hare said...

Thanks for the link. That was an excellent video. I feel like I understand the basic mechanics, and could do it already! Can't wait to see your video.