Thursday, August 8, 2013

Big Bend Brewing Company












Feed run for the boys today...decided it was time to check out the Big Bend Brewing Co.  I remember reading over a year ago about a micro brew master relocating from Austin to Alpine.  I didn't get a chance to meet the maestro Steve Anderson, but got the full tour (and samples) from Peyton Johnson.  Quite an impressive operation with a nice selection of great tasting beers...and a really cool canning machine.  I might just have to give up Natty Light!  94,102,68,0,B,0












6 comments:

Under The SC Sun said...

Yet another treat I am missing by not being there...

Ah well, in due time...

czardastx said...

I have to know about that Hefeweizen. Do they flavor it with fruit when they can it? I love Hefeweizen but sometimes brewers will flavor it with orange or some such when they can / bottle it.

Also, I sent you a file, did you get it?

Larry G said...

speaking of water! where does Alpine get it's water from in that arid region?

LarryLilly said...

The funky water you have out there would make looking at their water treatment system a shot. I doubt they are selling it with the ad slogan, great beer from questionable water.

Rev.jimmyleebob said...

Make my own..18% bv...maybe I'll bring you a jug in the not too distant future...you have a couple of jelly jars ?

Wm. Pugh said...

Oh yeah, now been in AA so long I am missing new beers!!!!! Dam Shame.