1. Does the US give a lot of money to other countries - driving us even deeper in debt? Yes. (but that alone is not a catchy meme)
2. Isn't the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) supposed to provide affordable healthcare? Yes...but it doesn't.
3. Is there college tuition relief in the US? Yes...it's called a scholarship.
4. Should you get a break on college loans? No. You were fully aware of the terms when you signed the legal contract.
5. Does the money the we give to Israel fund their healthcare and education systems for all their citizens? No.
One final note: the price of gas in Israel is over $8 per gallon.