Thursday, June 29, 2023

Photo day...


Wasn't very happy with the photos my realtor shot for my recent 20-acre listing.  Bad composition and several blurry shots from a smudge on her phone camera lens (she should have never posted the blurry ones in the first place).  After waiting nearly a month on her to do a reshoot, I decided to shoot them myself.  It's just as well because all her listing photos pretty much suck anyway.  Didn't post yesterday because I got sidetracked shooting some of the final photos last night at sunset with my drone.  Pushed the Mavic Pro to the max and almost lost it.  Battery was really low and it ended up dropping out of the sky just as it came home.  It only fell about 6 feet but it damaged the camera gimble a bit, broke one of the landing legs, and the battery is defunct now.  Before I repair it or spend any money on a new battery, I am kind of waiting so see if there will be any good drone deals on Amazon Prime Day July 11th.  Have my eye on either a DJI Mini 2 or Mini 2SE.  98,103,76,0,B

4 comments:

Jim Price said...

I hope her skills in selling real estate are better than her photography skills.

pamit said...

I'd say it was worth it. These photos are incredible!

just.Bob said...

RIP Mavik Pro
Get a Mini 3 Pro

Zole said...

I own the Mini 2 and love it. The specs are really good for its price point.