Wednesday, July 20, 2011

juego de escobillas...

























Slight chance of rain events for the next couple of days so it was time to stock up on bits and pieces.  Nice little morning shower happened just south of Panther Mountain.  Among other items...I picked up some pallets from my buddy Bennett Jones and found a lone prickly pear tuna (for Benita) on the road.  Got home in time to watch several storms all around me but just a sprinkle at TFL.  My mailbox had the new brushes waiting and it took all of 5 minutes to do the surgery on the drill.  Looks like I'm back in business for hole 4 tomorrow morning.  97,110,72,T,B  (T means trace amount of rainfall)

7 comments:

Larry Prater said...

I had to look up escobillas, I did not know what that meant. I buy them once in a while here, I think we call them carbones here.

tffnguy said...

Don't tell me. It means a set of brushes? I thought it was what they served at the Bad Rabbit cafe.

MsBelinda said...

Ms.Benita sure is a pampered gal...

wickets said...

great pic

LarryLilly said...

what does the numbers mean at the end of your blog? Is that max temps outside, inside, amount of rain or what?

SHARON said...

AWW, sweet Ms. Benita is one beautiful, pampered bovine for sure. You're lucky to have each other.

Allen Hare said...

Nice score on the pallets. Good fast work on the hammer drill. The clouds and rain over Panther Mountain look nice. Hope you get that last hole drilled and dug without problems. I'm sure your "girls" are looking forward to having their covered patio finished soon!