Wednesday, October 10, 2018

the story of the cross: update

So I finally tracked down my nurse (found her on Facebook) and sending a cross to her tomorrow.  I think she remembered me because I gave all my nurses this postcard of me and Ben.  She left this comment on my story of the cross post after I sent her the link.

John. Thank you! I feel that God put me as a nurse for a reason and He crosses our paths for a reason. I pray pretty much everday that God will make me holey (full of holes) so that His light shines through those holes. Thank you for reaching out and sharing!

Nurse Jodi

4 comments:

David Johnson said...

So glad you found your nurse. I bet you were quite a character.

Hachita said...

Everything about this is beautiful.

Unknown said...

I like this nurse. God bless her.

Margery Billd said...

Yes, Sam.