Monday, August 31, 2015

old silver

UK Neil is back across the pond for a visit but not venturing to Texas this trip so I am finally getting around to mailing his custom ingot #13008 - to his stateside address.  Turns out I have three more of the 2013 edition one ounce ingots available.  One was a mis-stamp (used a Z instead of a 7) and the other two were reserved but never purchased and I need to figure out what serial numbers they are supposed to have before I stamp and finish them.  Perfect opportunity to try selling on Ebay for the first time.  88,94,67,0,C

6 comments:

Bruce S said...

John, I will be happy to take old 1300Z. What will you take for it?

JohnnyM said...

I want one also please, let me know the price

JohnnyM said...

I will buy both!

Margery Billd said...

IBIZA on U TUBE - what a time waster. That cuts into my sleep schedule.

Margery Billd said...

I was lookig back just now over some of your first pictures you posted. Really nice and bright.

Rita B. said...

love mine. #54