Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Farwell Totes...

More stuff leaving TFL. I bought these three totes 8 years ago thinking I might use them for an aquaponics set up. Since I am not a very good farmer - I decided long ago that I would rather not kill plants AND fish. So the tanks have been sitting outside in the shade and I have basically used them only to store hay and alfalfa on top of them. Sold them to a friend of mine who is going to use them for his rainwater catchment. A local burro stopped by to help himself to some old hay that I raked away from the area.  55,70,26,0,B

3 comments:

MsBelinda said...

You are making progress in your decluttering. I love seeing the wildlife that always seems to come over to visit and enjoy a snack while there. You are a good man Mr. Wells.

BAClanton said...

Recently picked up a piece of property over in the Cedar Springs area. There were burro tracks all over it. Apparently they get out that way too!

John Wells said...

There are at least 3 different herds of burros out here.