Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Benita vs The Bird Nest

Benita came in this morning with an adornment - taunting me in front of some of my block, still as yet to be set in mortar. Waited till she started eating her morning snack before slipping the offending appendage off her right horn. I like to think it was driving her crazy and she was happy to have it removed. Seems she perfectly skewered a bird nest. OK Benita...I reckon if you can nail a bird nest that precisely - I can certainly get some block set....tomorrow?

9 comments:

KE5MIL said...

Dunno John, looks to me like Benita was just tryin some accessories. You know, bling… etc…

Jay P said...

A bird's nest on the horn is worth two in the brush. -sorry- i couldn't help myself...

Unknown said...

great pic, isn't there a larger version?

Don O. said...

Just remember, if she turns the wrong way at the wrong time, you could end up the same way as that bird nest!

czardastx said...

Maybe save it for some bird's nest soup?

neil said...

Link to Full Size Picture

Robbie and Daniel said...

i love it!

RiverElf said...

Leaping Lizards, Praire Man, Who knows how many generations will pass again, before such a trusting relationship again shall evolve, to yield the manifestation of what perhaps was destined to be the first avarian mobilehome and 24/7 resident green pest control system, this side of the Rockies???!!!!!

Aside from that cosmic blooper... as a fellow Texan... I am also compelled to exclaim... smirk... that I am delighted that my first (of surely many) visit to your blog, was treated with the majesty of Benita :)


I look forward to browsing your blogs... yeegads, that sounds ... forward... I don't even know you! My apologies, to you and yours... our recent heat wave seems to have dimmed my wits!

L said...

I just love her so much, the bling comment was very funny.

Lori sf