Thursday, May 19, 2016

little red gas tank

So I ordered a new gas tank for the go kart from Ebay and when it arrived I discovered the vacuum petcock off the old one wouldn't fit and it also didn't include a gas cap.   I found a better tank that was $10 cheaper and included the correct petcock and a gas cap so I requested a return and ordered the better deal.  When I got the first tank it had some scratches in the paint and a tiny dent and I wondered if that would be an issue when I returned it.  Sure enough the vendor claimed "item returned broken" and started a dispute.  Within 24 hours and without lifting a finger, Ebay decided the case in my favor and refunded my money.  That was easy...  74,83,64, .02",B

4 comments:

Margery Billd said...

That was good.

Unknown said...

Maybe vendor has a "history" with ebay, considering their swift action without contacting the buyer. Plus you are a reliaable consumer with a "history".

Stuart said...

We have sold on Ebay since 1999. Always check Ebay for items before buying anything. Always check feedbacks before purchasing. I don't see how some folks continue to sell with terrible negatives. But, our single neutral feedback still ticks me off.

mike said...

I always give an A+ to the seller if everything is ok