Sunday, May 29, 2016

What is your final destination?

Every day in the world, about 8 million people take to the sky to go somewhere.  In the US alone, approximately 1.7 million are taking a trip on an airplane.  The photo above is real time air traffic at 2PM today.  Planning your itinerary in advance is always a good idea.  It will pay off well in the long run if you do your research and discern all your options when it comes down to your final destination.  Ultimately, we are all on a one way trip.  No one want's to end up stuck in a place where they really wish they hadn't gone.  Sometimes it happens - and you have no one to blame but yourself if you ignore the travel warnings.  Free will seems like a really great thing until you make a bad choice.  

6 comments:

Bruce S said...

Flew to Taiwan 10 days ago. Will fly back to the States this Friday. Flying to Asia 5 times a year for the past 15 years really gets old (yes I'm in coach) and yes there have been several times you don't end up where you had planned. Just fight through it and it will work out.

SC said...

That is crazy!!

Gary said...

Bruce S:

I think John is talking about a destination that does not involve airline travel.

Steve said...

Flying coach overseas isn't much different that residing in hell I suppose. Especially in the row directly behind the exit row.

Bruce S said...

Gary,

I understand. This is the only travel I hope to make for a while. I hope my road to the hereafter takes a while.

tulipan2135 said...

Hi. I am from Poland I Just See you in our televiosion on dokumentary film. I am cery interesting off Your way of live. I is amazing and brave nowadays.
��
Ania