Monday, October 31, 2016

in and out...














Fast half day in Alpine.  Started with an early morning hot shower courtesy of my new on demand water heater that I set up yesterday.  Popped into the dentist office and she popped out a tooth and filled a small cavity.  Ran straight over to Oasis Tire and got my safety inspection (only had to wait a half hour), then over to the DMV for my new truck registration (only took five minutes)  Cut it a little close this year - certainly don't need to be on the highway with an expired registration during Chili Cookoff.  Groceries, feed, and home by three.  78,89,51,0,B

5 comments:

Rita B. said...

Wow!!! You really did get a lot done in one day considering that one of those chores was a dentist. I would have been done after that. Yup, really big chili party this year....Number 5-0. Stay safe.

John Wells said...

The dental appointment was a breeze - took all of 30 minutes. Then I picked up a prescription for Tylenol 3 and popped one before I went about my business. My whole mouth (the extraction was from one side and the filling on the other) was pretty numb from the Novocain for 2 hours. I never go near the cookoff madness when it is happening.

JohnnyM said...

Denist advice, whether getting your teeth cleaned always take an asprin(so to speak). I take one Advil, helps reduce the backside. Small tooth filling ditto. Extractions at 'our age' -Make sure you ask for high dose antiobiotic before the extraction. No one needs heart valve infection because of extractions. We are both young enough to be cautious and ask. My experience of loosing a great father inlaw, and my (living) brother has taught me me to minimally to be informed enough to always ask the Denist precautions for in depth information.

Glad you had a good productive day out.

John Wells said...

I am one step ahead of you. Already done my research on this one and my dentist confirmed it. My orthopedic surgeon also told me not to be concerned about it with my tibial nail. http://oralhealth.deltadental.com/adult/dentalvisit/22,Delta143

Anonymous said...

do cleanings dirty man, bad smell builds up, ugh