Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Grub Shack

Number one on the list was to finish installing the rest of my cabinet doors....mission accomplished. Took a bit of time to finish up but the day was spread out with work'n'trips'n'visits. Made a run down to Study Butte for caulk to run a bead around the trim Chuck put inside his new outhouse. I insisted on caulking the seams as I know from experience how much better the final paint job looks after sealing the cracks. Ran into a crowd of good ol' Texans heading out my direction on quads. They all stopped by for a tour of the Field Lab. I can't get over how friendly Texans are. Met up with them at our new diner by the mailboxes and the ranch supply store. Now I have an eatery just at the end of my 2.5 mile dirt road. A woman named Betty runs the place and now I have a spot just down the road to grab breakfast or lunch if I am so inclined.

No comments: