Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GrubShack Breakfast!

It has been a year - and better than I remembered it!

Chuck brought out my Ural this morning after a good overhaul.  Gonna do a final wash down since I got a buyer coming to check it out next weekend.  Decided to part with it since I think my money is better put toward guns, ammo, and heirloom seeds. 

Dropped off two loaves of TFL bread to Paul and Voni this afternoon.  Headed out to check the long NW cow trail for Benita...still no sign of the old girl but found some of her cohorts. 

Got the flat pieces of tin mounted on the north door side.  64,76,43,0,B

11 comments:

davidfe said...

The side car looks good. Too bad Carl won't be able to ride in it.
Glad the Grub Shack is better than ever.

Allen Hare said...

Hurray for the Grub Shack!

That Ural sure looks at home out there in the desert.

The Benita disappearance is pretty sad. Still got my fingers crossed for her.

Happy to see that you're getting so much done on the greenhouse. Looking forward to seeing all the great food you'll be growing soon. Best of luck!

Rita B. said...

Your sealing efforts are really lookin' good. Hope the "interested" party loves the Ural and gives it a good home. ahhh, Benita, what can I say....

Scuba Steve said...

Mmmmmm, Tapatio....

JohnnyM said...

Glad the Grub Shack is back! I'm growing 4 varieties of tomatoes, 2 varieties are determinate (first try at this kind) and 4 new to me peppers from Seed Savers. One is McHanon's Texas Bird which I've been looking for, for years.

Moe said...

"I think my money is better put toward guns, ammo, and heirloom seeds."

Dang, John. Are you a survivalist?

Rev.JimmyLeeBob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Wells said...

Moe...when the FDA starts swat style raiding wholesome food markets - it is time to prepare for the new world order.

Cathy_NMH said...

totally agree with you, John...raids on raw milk suppliers, healthy food markets...you hit that nail on the head, unfortunately

p.s.
sure hoping that Benita shows up soon...

Beulah Bee said...

The hardest part is the just not knowing. Do you have cattle russlers that may have taken her?

MsBelinda said...

I still have high hopes that Benita will show up soon.

I am very glad the Grub Shack is once again open for business.

I was under the impression that you had bought the Ural to safe on gas when you made your trips to Alpine.