Friday, April 13, 2012

ToeKnee

Stopped by for a farewell visit to my buddy Manitoba Tony.  He finished up the latest round of construction over this past winter on his pyramid house and metal outhouse.   I met him and his brother Russ when they came out to visit me 4 years ago...just when I was finishing a pour on the front porch of my hut.  There is a Canadian dime stuck in that pour thanks to them. 













Otherwise...more prep in the greenhouse.  Morning dew on wheat grass, new morning glory sprouts, and 4 heavy tubs'o'dirt prepped for transplants.  84,93,55,0,C

4 comments:

zwango said...

Good Lord, what is Tony building? That Teepee looks incredible. Post some more pictures!

Rev.JimmyLeeBob said...

Never eaten swiss chard till I saw you growing it in your salad mix.It's great,great taste,good color in a salad and grows like a weed and the best part is bugs don't seem to like it.It's now a staple in my garden...growing ruby red variety. Will try some others..

Anonymous said...

Tony and Russ are lots of fun and hope to see them in the fall. Safe trip guys.

Allen Hare said...

I'd like to see more of that pyramid house. Is the base square, or triangle?

Where ya getting that rich, black soil?