Wednesday, April 20, 2016

plan B














Drat...turns out the micro switches I ordered require just a little too much pressure to function in my payphone.  I don't know why I didn't realize this two days ago but I suddenly happened to think that the on-board computer must have some switches to count nickles, dimes, and quarters.  Found the spot and wired into the correct leads and cha-chingo...it works!  (Note: it only accepts quarters to function but visitors are welcome to feed as many nickles and dimes in as they want.)  Now if I can just put the new switches in a spot where I will be able to find them next time I need one.  82,92,57,0,B

2 comments:

Margery Billd said...

It's nice to be a self starter with interests. That probably helps to make ones life more bearable and interesting. It was sometimes annoying to me that my interests seemed to get in the way of earning a living. (I probably did not always have the right job).

David Holloway said...

Sorry John. I've been busy lately and haven't been able to keep up daily. I would have told you about the coin switches. The family and I need to take a day off and drop by soon.