Saturday, September 3, 2011

solar grillomatic...

The girl from back home and TFL Swamp Girl 2011 (Kristinna Blanchard) finished her summer vacation this morning and is on the road back to Albany, NY.  Navigator for the long drive is her dog, Alex.

Did a little extra rigging this afternoon for ttfnguy's cookout.  Since he was the original source of the fresnel lenses (and I got one of my own now), I gifted him with the rig.  Unfortunately, it was a bit too cloudy and late in the day for it to be very effective for his party so we resorted to fossil fuels.  Highlight for me was sampling his signature Mojito.  Who needs fresh mint when you have Lifesavers.  95,103,70,0,B

9 comments:

El Viejo said...

very nice........

Cindy Talbot said...

Well finally~ something I had tried before you did it first...lol. The mojito is a lifesaver, I loved them!!!

Allen Hare said...

Nice, and nice. Wish I could've been there. The cocktail sounds lovely.

jandean said...

I like the Swamp Girl's fresnel lenses.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Billy Bob said...

Did you mention rum??? Old Billy Bob loves rum (dark)....either straight or mixed up in a concoction such as the mojito. When I lived on my sailboat, 41 foots Formosa ketch, I invented the "coyote cooler" for guests, captain and crew. Like the mojito, it was a "ladies" drink....sweet and easy to go down.

tffnguy said...

John, you still haven't tried one of my Mojitos because I forgot to add the lime to the mix so hope you did.

Very nice looking TFL Swamp Girl!

Detritus said...

Yes, there is Highland Concrete in Alpine, 432-837-5161 MJ Moore

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.