Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Julia Perlowski

Next to nothing accomplished here so news about an old friend of mine.  I met Julia way back in my NYC days.  I just got caught up with her on facebook today.  She used to come up and visit me once I moved upstate and she would make killer dirty martinis with Ketel One vodka and queen olives from Balducci's.  We used to take all the fixins and hike up to a small cliff on my property for happy hour.  Hiking back down was always a bit tricky.  Nowadays, she jets around the globe producing works as the rock star of the youth theatre world.  She is in Sweden now.  85,105,75,0,B,0

2 comments:

Rev.jimmyleebob said...

no comments...very revealing of your audience...........

Allen Hare said...

Theatre is cool. We should all probably attend more. Julia looks like she's got a good thing going there. The martinis are sounding real good right about now.