Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


More later, but for now enjoy this bit of classic TV history...
http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-happy-thanksgiving-wkrp-turkey-drop-2125525.html
Well it's later now and I just can't top this mornings post. Last year on this day I was on a trian to Houston to visit my old high school chum Peter and his wife Donna, and met their daughter for the first time - my BFF Rachel....spent the night on the train in San Antonio before arriving at my final destination at 6AM the next morning. 54,68,36,0

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, Happy Thanksgiving from Jim and Sue Beckwith

pwp said...

Hi John. Happy Thanksgiving. Bill and I are thankful for you. Though miles separate us, we love being your friend.

tffnguy said...

Hope everyone has a happy Turkey Day.

Dizzy-Dick said...

Have a great Thanksgiving from us in Cut & Shoot, TX.

MsBelinda said...

Happy Thanksgiving John to you and all your readers.

Buster T. Bexar said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Benita!

Allen Hare said...

Thanks for the "Turkey Drop". I hadn't seen it in years. What a classic.

2L84Me said...

John, That was priceless!

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving Day.

I am thankful of having a friend like You. Thankful for your Bloq and Thankful that You have Benita

LBH said...

I found your blog today and had a great time catching up. I look forward to following your progress. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Ken Huntington
Long Beach, Ca.

S.A.B.L.E. said...

John, Hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving. I enjoy your blog, esp. the photos. Thanks for sharing.

Caboose said...

Happy Thanksgiving John, hope your day was as good as mine. My wife and I spend the day with friends and family, we both eat to much. I made a great Pumpkin Pie for all, but it is my brothers favorite. Love your web-cam we watch it all the time from Folkston, GA (USA).

repsychallblues said...

Hope you had a good T Day. Love the web cam. I heard your aunt on Colorado Public Radio last week. She and her book sounds delightful.

Texmom said...

I know where Cut & Shoot, TX is. I spent a week there taking a seminar called Issues of the Heart.