Thursday, June 2, 2011

clear the way...

The good news is the humidity levels have dropped so my swamp cooler is doing a better job of keeping me cool.  The better news is I cleared half the greenhouse courtyard for the next phase of construction.  Gonna work my way from front to back.  Swept off then cleared the area with my compressor for the next slab to be poured.  The Field Lab site used to be all rock, but milling around out here for the past 3.5 years has created a 1" layer of dust'n'dirt on top...not to mention lots of cow poo.  95,105,72,0,B 

8 comments:

tffnguy said...

Hope Benita can still get in there from the other end. That sure looks like a blockade to me.

John Wells said...

Only the rabbits are allowed in the courtyard for now...once the doors are in place - only humans and pollinators.

tffnguy said...

Damn Rabbits!

Anonymous said...

IF that blockade stops Benita it is only because she is being nice,,,where did all the stuff go?

Doug said...

lookin good John,,did you get the e-mail I sent you with the movie attached?...Doug

lj said...

Looks good, What did you decide to do about the floor?

John Wells said...

the plan as of today is to make my own pavers...that could change tomorrow.

Allen Hare said...

Quite a difference in photos #1 and #2. It's interesting to see where the sunlight falls in these photos.

Best of luck on the paving project.