Thursday, October 6, 2011

fresh pour

Was a 14 bagger this morning.  The JAM (Julianne's Mixer) from Harbor Freight hangs in there like a champ as long as it's only 2 bags at a time.  Finished up the pour just in time to meet Kevin at the mailboxes for my backup inverter delivery from the USPS.  I reckon as long as I don't abuse these too much, I'm good to go "power wise" for at least 4 more years.  Heavy labor done for the day so headed over to Chuck's to help him move a recently acquired pole structure to his property.  The roof rack really comes in handy from time to time.  88,97,62,0,B

9 comments:

Doug said...

Aint nothing like a pick-up truck with a ladder rack..aint gonna be a date machine but it sure is handy

Terry Lively said...

I think it's a chick magnet.

Bruce S said...

To the right kind of woman, it's hot. DAMHIK.

Miss Magnolia said...

doug, i disagree : ) hard-working men are always date worthy-esp in this economy. and many women think a truck just doubles the swoon factor! i live and work in a large-ish city; but i grew up in the rural south and i've never lost my appreciation for men who could build/modify/fix things. have a great weekend.

oildriller said...

Jim, where did you get the shipping containers?

2 Dogs said...

Damn I need to get a ladder rack for my truck. Add a few scratches a ding here and there and some tools and construction materials in the bed and I would have a chick magnet.

WHO KNEW!

oildriller said...

Jim - where did you get your shipping containers?

Allen Hare said...

Very slick looking pour.

Another great picture of your truck with something interesting on it. You could do a post card set of them. The satellite dish on top was my favorite, but this one's good, too!

MsB said...

2 Dogs - you have made my morning!! I could not help but chuckle at your comment.

Hali Daily, I could not agree more. There is something very attractive about a man who can build and fix things and drives a truck :-)