Thursday, June 8, 2017

nick'o'time

Decided on a quick supply run to Alpine for some final Pepino parts.  Didn't get out til about 2PM since I was waiting for my drone delivery (a few more parts of my order are due to arrive tomorrow so I won't be opening the boxes til the weekend...for an unboxing video of course).  Came really close to getting swamped out.  There wasn't supposed to be any rain today but something changed and the gloom on the horizon made me a little nervous on the trip back home.  Rain was pouring pretty hard south of my road but didn't hit TFL until just as I turned into my driveway.  By the time I unloaded four bales of alfalfa and three bags of feed, the downpour ended.  81,91,68, .15",B

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey John, I love what you are doing, I would love to follow what you have going on, but I can't add you as a friend or even just follow you on FB. You should at least turn on the ability to follow so you show up in my feed. I totally get now wanting a million friends, but would be nice to keep tabs. Keep it up!

John Wells said...

Just about everything I post on FB is from my blog and YouTube channel.

Margery Billd said...

Sunny weather lifts the spirits.

Unknown said...

Was hoping there was going to be an unboxing.

Mage said...

Rain like that? Of course. Do you have a rain catchment basin?

Anonymous said...

Apparently above my house ONLY a massive deluge occurred. Don't know how much it was but it was WAY more than .15! My road became a river.

John Wells said...

I catch and store approximately 2,500 gallons per inch of rain.

Unknown said...

I like the way the air smells when the rain is over.