Wednesday, February 23, 2011

the fog...


Had a nice long deep fog roll in from the east this morning but only 90% humidity so hardly a trace of water in the gutters.  Clear as a bell at the Field Lab but Mt. McKenna a mile away was engulfed in the low mist.  Took a break from rock breaking to work on the new prototype solar oven.  Got the basic shell together lined with sheet metal.  For awhile I was in a time machine zone today...I built a lot of video monitor props back in NYC using all the same techniques that I am using to line these ovens.  64,85,39,39,0,B

4 comments:

just.Bob said...

I want an oven. I have a Solar Sun Oven. I want a JW TFl Special. You have to figure out a way to ship. I'll take # 1.

Dani said...

Me too!

Anonymous said...

How high was the humidity to get 7 gallons of water?

epon said...

Long time lurker, first time commenter. Would you mind describing the process you mentioned in the post? Thanks for the window into The Field Lab world.