Wednesday, March 7, 2018

cleaning and baking...

The west side of the greenhouse finally reached a tipping point as far as the mess is concerned.  Another big load headed to the landfill soon.  Video coming Friday. 













Baked another test batch then headed down to Study Butte to visit my bread mentor India Wilson.  She is partly responsible for my latest bread efforts ever since she had a sample years ago of some of my first experiments.  Seems that every time our paths crossed,  she she would ask me when am I going to bake more bread in my solar oven.  She gracefully gave me some samples of a few of her latest efforts.  63,74,45,0,B 

7 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful bread, beautiful photo. I'm sure it tastes as good as it looks!

Now, tell me this. How do you manage to collect so much junk living in the middle of nowhere?

John Wells said...

DIY leads to a lot of leftovers...

Unknown said...

I miss breakfast at India's .

David Johnson said...

That's some great looking bread and jam.

Margery Billd said...

Wilson is one of my family Irish names. Bread, bread, bread. :-)

Off Grid Research said...

I have bought India pickles and baked goods... Good Stuff! She has been helpful and inspired me with my Black Peacock BBQ Sauce endeavor.

bob r said...

Irish butter