Thursday, August 21, 2008

UPS

On Terlingua Time today....means not much ado about nuthin. Swamped in by last afternoons storms so staying put today. Spent the morning cleaning up the area around my wind turbine mounts - clearing all the construction debris. Worked on my cowboy poem that will be my next YouTube video.
Storms all around this afternoon but just a little spit on me here. Was worried about UPS trying to get out here so called my neighbor on the busy side of town to accept my package today.

Made another batch of flour tortillas and shutting down early tonight. Here is a photo of my buddy Jerry from UPS on his very first delivery to me back in March. He knows this area like the back of his hand and recently got an award for 35 years of service without an accident....God bless'em....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love your site - we check it each day and enjoy reading about your day.
you haven't posted anything in the past few days - is everything OK ?