Saturday, June 5, 2010

HOT!



hmmm....and I thought yesterday was hot. Spent only 2 hours this morning removing the remains of my first firepit. Temps started soaring and the sun got to skin-scorch levels by 10:30 AM. GrubShack lunch then back inside for the day. Loaded some new software into the computer so I can shoot and edit some video for my rockstar neighbor, Brent Lovelady. Inside temperature got up to 87 degrees with Pepino doing its best. 121 degrees (in the sun) at 3:29 today. 103,112,63,0,C

5 comments:

Boo Barksdale said...

That is lizard melting, bug burning, rattlesnake scorching HOT!!!
I hope you took a wet shower when it quit.

Unknown said...

Time for the old wet towel method, John. Strip down to your shorts, drape wet towels over your torso, and if sitting, drape a wet towel across your thighs. When the towels get hot, wet them again. Try this human swamp cooling method. It works.

mike said...

I wish we had some of that heat here

Gavin Thomas said...

John, I have a bad feeling that this Summer is going to be a SCORCHER. You better be ready.

Leander Linda said...

get Benita a water trough. A big one. Bit enough for you too! Place in the shade and take a dip when the heat hits. guarenteed to cool ya off.