Monday, June 28, 2010

odd monday...

Had a suprise visit today from Beatice and Benito.  They spent the day here with Benita.  Benit"O" still remembers that it's OK to be chummy with me...and he knows his name.  That was a great way to start the day. 

Made 4 more Field Lab tshirts for recent orders and shot down to the post office to send them out.  Lots of chances of afternoon thunderstorms so I gotta get out when I can.  Got back home and took a nap for 2 hours.
Took a late afternoon shower and the skies were still relatively clear so I went down to the Starlight....no food - just a couple of Margaritas with good company.  Home again at 6:45 and cleaned out the spray gun and all its' parts.  Two more (cool work) hours on the scaffold this evening finishing off the south side of the roof structure.  89,100,67,0,B

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benito is growing. I admire your fortitude as I don't believe if I had been at the Starlight with a Margarita I could talk myself into leaving and climbing around on a ladder and painting.

Unknown said...

I admire your fortitude, too ... for if I had been at the Starlight with a margarita, or two, climbing around on a ladder with a spray gun afterwards would be hiliariously disastrous.

linda said...

You have great critter friends.

ezrablu said...

Beatrice and Benito look like they went to Margaritaville with you.