Tuesday, May 22, 2012

...and the winner is?













Someone posted the dirt doctor suggestion that was either the first or second comment...my spam filter deleted it because it searched for "thedirtdoctor.com" instead of "dirtdoctor.com".  Who was that person who deserves to win?  That is a good site I have never seen - that a lot of other folks have suggested after the fact.  And thanks for all the other wisdom I received.  Shipped off 8 more Benita Tshirts this morning then got to work rigging and testing my second misting line.  Brief storm this afternoon that gave me a trickle - nice big drops that came almost strait down for a change...the big nasty scooted by just NE of me - got nuthin but wind and dust out of that one.   85,103,63, .13,W,0

6 comments:

Lonesome Dove said...

I kept trying to post the dirt doctor but wasn't sure if it posted so I sent you a message in FB. His Garrett Juice is the best!

Steve said...

http://www.wimp.com/revolvingarchitecture/

Allen Hare said...

I have used several of the Dirt Doctor's suggestions over the years, and they have never failed me. I'm not a gardener, though. Just a homeowner with the usual lawn and grounds care needs. Organic is the only way!

Milton said...

Hi John, I'm the culprit. The Dirt Dr has been serving folks in Fort Worth & Dallas for a long time. Trying to persuade them to go organic. It is good stuff.

miltonldavis@gmail.com

Milton said...

You two guys should really get together somehow. You are both dedicated to the same ends. I would bet Howard would love to see your site.

Lonesome Dove said...

Exactly my thought Milton! GMTA