Monday, November 18, 2013

final countdown

If all goes well...the eggs are due to start hatching on Thursday.  I think I have handled my end correctly but since I didn't candle the eggs, I won't know for sure one way or the other till next weekend.  Kinda like skipping having an ultrasound done.  It has been awhile since I have done any webcasting.  I figured this would be a good excuse so I got the gear and software ready just in case there is a show.  C'mon Carl...I'm rootin' for ya buddy!  63,77,53,0,B,.13

5 comments:

kellymckillop said...

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Jacquelynn said...

SO EGG-CITING!

Dizzy-Dick said...

Well at least he gave his all!!

Unknown said...

My fingers are crossed as well

K1MGY said...

John, looking for your feed on uStream but no go. How are the eggs today?