Sunday, November 10, 2013

no regret?

How should one live in order not to feel regret when one is dying?  Technology will never soften the heart, nor will morality ever be legislated.  For every action there is a reaction.  All actions have consequences.  How we are judged and who will render it will be each individual's final consequence. In case you missed it because you were watching your favorite TV show last week - from a man who has helped millions of people around the world discover for themselves that Christ is real...
http://myhopewithbillygraham.org/programs/the-cross/
A quote from the program that got my attention.  "Christ lived the life that I should live and died a death that I deserve."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well worth the watch Thanks

riverrat said...

Sometimes I just want a "like" button! That show was wonderful! I think Billy Graham is the last of the truly great evangelists. It will be a darker world without him and his strong convictions.