Saturday, October 22, 2016

Randoff's Big Bend BBQ

















My friend Randy De La Fuente has been doing the smoked meat / barbecue thing on Fridays and Saturdays for awhile now, located at Far Flung River Tours.  I don't get out very often and it takes a lot to lure me away from TFL.  This morning, Randy posted a video on Facebook of today's slab of beef brisket and I suddenly got really hungry and just had to try one of his sandwiches.  It tasted even better than it looked!  79,85,48,0,B    

2 comments:

JohnnyM said...

Lucky you! So far to go but good food Hoosiers tend to make efforts to get there!

John Wells said...

Randy is a good egg, a great brother in Christ, a very effective preacher...and a really cook to boot. He showed me a very prevalent scripture in the Bible once that is my motto. Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.