Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Last Fig














Plucked the last fig today....got a total of 38 off the tree this season. Fortunately, I'm not totally figless now thanks to my friend Fred Friar who sent me a jar of fig preserves.
My buddy Chris Johnson who has a place out here on the ranch sent me this video today.  He is a pilot and suggested this might be something interesting to shoot from the air sometime.  He has been promising for a year now to take me up in his plane.  Hopefully next chance he gets to fly down here, the weather will cooperate with a nice big storm up north.  90,97,68,0,C,.12

5 comments:

Rita B. said...

That video is WILDLY fascinating. makes me think of lava flows. and to be about to run and keep up....WOW! thanks for posting the video and congrats on a nice fig season...hopefully next year will be double or more.

Dizzy-Dick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dizzy-Dick said...

That is a fantastic video. Getting caught in the debris field would be hazardous to one health. They call it a dry wash? Looked mighty wet to me.

SHARON said...

That was amazing. Thanks.

kimalso said...

That video was really interesting. I've never seen anything like it before. Thanks for sharing.