Wednesday, May 24, 2017

hot battery



Part of my morning routine is to check my battery banks.  Two days ago I discovered one of the 3 batteries left in my dying bank was really hot.  Not good.  Removed it from the bank and placed in out away from everything just in case it decided to go up in flames (or explode)...the main reason I check my batteries daily.  I think it is time to put the new batteries into service and retire this group for good.  Just so happens I shot a video of the switch which will be posted soon.  90,93,54,0,B  Note: my battery set ups are not very pretty and are one step above Frankenstein - but they work for me.  Don't do as I do.

4 comments:

Margery Billd said...

The green bushes and mountains behind the battery are pretty. Next picture, I see the blasted Texas dust and sand. Good you caught the bad battery.

intermittent marathonian 00 said...

Presumably, there is some effective positive ventilation in battery room with XP motors and switches.

John Wells said...

No need for ventilation since the battery room is the greenhouse. Pretty venty in there all ready.

Mage said...

Amazing set up.