Friday, February 5, 2010

884 feet

Well what do you know about that?...I was really sore today after my little ambulatory episode yesterday. I woke up with all sorts of aches and pains this morning. Guess I need to do a little more walking... Was slow getting up to speed but finally got a good rhythm going by noon and finished off the purlins as well as about 10 more flanges by 5:30 (with only a couple of longhorn breaks). Really nice to have a full day of sun for a change and not another human in sight. During the four o'clock visitation, Beatrice decided to check out the courtyard. 52,73,33,0

10 comments:

Caboose said...

That walk would have killed me. All coming together and is looking good. I enjoy the photo's every day and the progress you have made.

John said...

That is a nice contrapposto pose from the OSHA inspector. Such attitude...

Andy V said...

I think Scruffy needs to do a Beatrice winestopper now.

Anonymous said...

cow choosing colors?

Unknown said...

John, do you have an overall construction idea of plan for this structure, and the green house. I'd really like to see it. Can you do a blog post with your ideas?

sanquilmasdaivd said...

enjoy the dailey blog, keep up the great work, what are the numbers at the end of your post signify.

Jon said...

To:Sanquilmasdaivd:

The numbers are current temp, high temp, low temp, and precipitation on the day of the post.

tffnguy said...

John, good to see you were able to make it to the Grub Shack in your PU today. That 5 mile walk sounded painful to me! It must not get as gold down there in your valley as it does up here on my hill because it was 37 in this container this morning and there was frost all over the falcon.

neil said...

TFL-TimeLapse-20100205

Allen Hare said...

Excellent! It looks great.
Are you going to paint all those purlins and flanges white to match the rest of the structure?