Monday, February 8, 2010

choppin...

Got a good bit of metal chopping in today...as well as 3 loaves of Field Lab Solar Oven Bread. Cut up enough steel for half of the flanges left to go - another perfect SW Texas winter day. Finished up at 3:30PM, sponged off the stinky parts and headed down to the Ghost Town for some porch time. Had a chance to catch up with the regulars as well as Redford Chicken George and his visiting Japanese friend. Saw my friend Cynta and got what I call "a whole earth hug" - this woman gives the best hugs in Terlingua. Gave loaves of bread to my mentors Dr. Doug and Brady the bartender at the Starlight. Chatted up the regulars for awhile then shot home - but must have missed the longhorn dinner crowd....they'll be back. 52,76,36,0

8 comments:

neil said...

TFL-TimeLapse-20100208

Caboose said...

I love Neil's TFL Time-lapse, Please, don't stop doing it Neil. A good full day working at the TFL. The R&R after the work is fun.

Unknown said...

Nice time lapse...very well done.

Unknown said...

Does John or Neil (?) do these time lapse. I thought John was using his G9?

neil said...

TFL Time Lapse Production Info

Jim R said...

Yeehaa!

JW's like a one-man fireant nest in those videos!

I can't wait to see the 'skin' go on the greenhouse.

Unknown said...

Neil (Psycle Sam), thanks for the cam/time lapse link. As you say, can you drop me a link to the script in a text file format...I'd live to look at it.

So, is this cam yours, or John's? I think i ran across you on in the chat on John's Stickam feed.

thxs, Mark

Allen Hare said...

Terlingua Front Porch Time is just good therapy! Glad you got a chance to enjoy it.