Sunday, January 16, 2011

12go...


Big cow day for Sunday Siesta.  Nice to know they all like to lounge around here all day even though Benita gets most of the food and all the water.  High humidity and freezing temperatures led to a frosty greenhouse this morning...water was dripping everywhere once the sun came up.  Set up the GoPro for a test timelapse - all went well.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NwJYheX6k4  Down to my last sheet - the most difficult of all.  I'm saving that one for tomorrow.

David Hamilton, one of my favorite facebook friends (that I have never met), sent me a little brush he picked up in Japan on a recent business trip.  I saw his updates while he was overseas and suggested a trade - TFL postcards for a trinket from Asia.  I showed it to Mr. Cow today and she just didn't get it.  51,71,24,0,B 

3 comments:

zwango said...

The GoPro kicks butt! Great time lapse! Very cool!

Scuba Steve said...

John, I'm just getting started with time lapse myself and I'm curious what interval and frame rate you used for that clip?

http://www.youtube.com/user/maidenfarms?feature=mhum#p/a/u/2/r9ot9pGIjHI

CoolChange©© said...

The roof is looking good, John. I understand the dynamics of that last piece of roofing. Take care on that.

I'm thinking Cow was wondering why rice doesn't smell edible. Maybe?