Saturday, January 29, 2011

blew it off...

Rigged up my multiple escape routes and climbed up on top today fix a few spots and clean up the roof.  Lot of metal shavings from the screws are caught in little nooks and crannies up there.  Thought it would be best to remove them before installing the gutters.  Generator - compressor - 50' hose - roof cleared of the tiny bits.  Just in case you didn't tune into the live video feed from TFL today - you missed me juggling apples on top of the roof then sliding off the north side onto the roof rack of my truck.  62,76,37,0,C

7 comments:

Allen Hare said...

Did you do a summersault on the way down?

So, the truck rack has found another way to be useful.

El Viejo said...

People will pay good money to watch those kind of antics

Unknown said...

John have you lost your mind?

JLP said...

I hope you were not injured. I noticed no one else asked about that.

I do hope that dude that does the time lapse recorded the action.

lj said...

Really love your place and your blog

LBH said...

I always miss the good stuff. Is the ladder rack OSHA approved?

Michael said...

How about some magnets placed in a few good spots along the gutters to catch metal fines and FOD before it enters your catchment?