Monday, January 13, 2014

parts of the process























Patched the anemometer and luckily found out how to reprogram it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfxuo_p8JI  Marked the mount holes for the solar panels and drilled pilot holes.  I'm not going to bolt them down till I decide on a proper pole mount for the rig.  Been watching a lot of PPG videos and a great portion of them are shot with a GoPro camera.  Thought it would be a good idea to charge up the battery in the one I bought a couple of years ago and make sure it still works. I'm thinking horn cam on Ben for a test...  48,67,37,0,C,0

5 comments:

Steve said...

A "Horn Cam" on Ben is sure to be a YouTube sensation!

just.Bob said...

I think you are on the right track. However, I'm looking for live streaming video from your PPG during flight. I know you can do it.

Unknown said...

John,

Where's the sensor for your moving Solar tracker. Never played with one but am very interested.

John Wells said...

I have not received the tracking sensor yet...

Rita B. said...

Horn cam. Great idea. Dang, really miss Carl. He would have made a great Rooster Cam.