Monday, March 16, 2015

design slave

Part of my rehab has involved spending lots of extra time in bed.  I tend to pass the time watching various TV shows through Amazon Prime.  Science fiction is my genre of choice.  Lately I have been watching the series called Grimm.  One of the characters injured himself off-set while filming was going on and a couple of episodes had to be modified to work around it.  (The actor tore his Achilles tendon while watching the superbowl - go figure).  He appears in one episode using some new fangled crutches I have never seen before.  Since I hope to be out of my chair soon but will be doing my next phase of crutch aided weight bearing for a couple of months, I just ordered some from (of course) Amazon.  60,67,48,0,B

5 comments:

remmij said...

those are some crafty crutches Mr. Wells, hope they work as advertised…
in action
uses for others —
assisted table
art support
…may want to consider these? or mod them to leave hoof prints… or favorite track…
it's a booming trade
maybe chicken/ostrich
or…

remmij said...

one other option -
Skippy
add to the play list

czardastx said...

It's a shame you didn't buy them through a medical devices provider; you could have paid 100 times more for them if you had.

Rev.jimmyleebob said...

Soon to be banned...classified as an assault crutch with the pistol grip and adjustable butt stock.

Bob said...

Firefly.