Sunday, September 11, 2016

an easy relationship...

How do you make friends?  It is done by building on relationships.  Your personal relationship with Christ truly begins when you acknowledge that He has always had a relationship with you.  It doesn't just suddenly happen because He is always there for everyone - everywhere - forever.  Like with any friend, in order to reap the benefits of the relationship...all you have to do is acknowledge it and it will build from there.

John 15:15  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Jesus.

Unknown said...

It's 28 years since I put my hand in yours Jesus. What a friend! What an incredible journey!The many roads we've walked together side by side.

Dave said...

Hi John, have you ever considered beginning your own internet talk show?