Friday, September 30, 2016

sedentary IV...

I must be getting close to my ideal weight because the pounds aren't pouring off any more.  Was only able to peel off 3.2 pounds this month.  I have also noticed that I am getting hungrier at night.  Something is working because more of my feet are exposed in this latest weigh-in photo.  At this point I think I am just going to have to suck it up and start exercising more.

Part of my daily morning walk ritual has to do with a hat I found on my road 3 months ago.  Each day I find it on the ground at the end of the driveway and each day I place it on the phone post out there.  It seems to get blown off the post almost every night.  It is too small for me but it is a nice hat so perhaps someday the owner will drive by and find it thanks to my daily diligence.  A couple of times it has blown so far away I thought it had been reclaimed...yet I keep finding it.  I think I will be a little sad when if finally disappears for good.  76,79,66,0,B

8 comments:

JohnnyM said...

You can call out for hats from all over the world if you wanted! I have an XL Panama that needs a home

remmij said...

tried to comment on your drone post, but it never showed up… will see if this appears.

Margery Billd said...

Did one of your visitors wear a hat like that?

rpm said...

looks like a tall skinny cowboy getting a bj.

Dale said...

On the bright side, you see two feet. I think you had some help getting back to a phone that day.

czardastx said...

Maybe that hat needs a leash of some sort.
Body weight exercises, you can get with Barbara and she can give you a ton of ideas.
Good job on the weight loss!

Unknown said...

Hats divide generally into three classes: offensive hats, defensive hats, and shrapnel.
www.brainyquote.com/

Anonymous said...

order a burial casket also unless vultures would be yur preferred way to go, so many people hate/detest yu here in terlingua, ugh