Tuesday, September 27, 2016

putting it on...

I have been thinking about getting my paramotor wing out for the past 2 months now that my leg is feeling pretty good.  Been putting it off because I was afraid mice may have done some chewing and nesting in there.  Talked to a Texas PPG instructor named Andy McAvin today about getting some additional training from him.  After I got off the phone I was suddenly inspired to break out the wing for the first time in almost 2 years.  Luckily I found it to be in perfect condition and I seemed to have retained the muscle memory to kite it with ease.  69,72,56,0,B

3 comments:

JB said...

UP,UP and awayyyy. More fun than anyone can imagine.

WGZ said...

After all this time, it is a beautiful site to see you back at it again!

JohnnyM said...

Never stop ... you had your accident & I had mine. I overcame the broken bones & you perfectly described the muscle memory,

This fall I'' having an 'open house' of past artistic venues I've made. Nothing is for sale. Just opening the door