Tuesday, December 27, 2016

artifact

Finished up the airfield today.  Only a couple of spots that have some drag resistant sprouts still holding fast.  Looks like I will have to do a little hand weeding.  Slowly driving around out there took me back to the good ol' days of lawn mowing.  I loved my riding mower back in upstate NY.  I used to mow about 2 acres once a week.  Came across this interesting photo artifact just as I was finishing up.  Any previous visitors missing a Nikon lens cap?  64,69,44,0,C  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The airfield looks good (looks ready for planting!).

THORNWALKER said...

I have three lenses and only two lens caps for my Nikon..so I'm thinking I dropped it on one of my visits. The field cleaned up nice.

Margery Billd said...

Good news for Thornwalker.

Unknown said...

Drat!! Why didn't I get to know you when you lived in Spencertown :-)

neil said...

I am missing a 52mm.

John Wells said...

Sorry Neil...it's a 58mm.

remmij said...

easy way to save $11.96
$1.99
$13.95