Monday, October 5, 2009

nine point

Just so you know....the live webcam will be spotty for awhile. Still researching which high res IP webcam to buy that will ultimately be up full time on the FieldLab.org site during the daylight hours. Intend on using my current setup on the Stickam site every now and then - problem is the laptop has to be running at the same time. No schedule for now so it's hit or miss.

Didn't power up much of anything today - nor did I get much work done. Needed to give my battery banks some time to recharge since we had a couple of cloudy days. Wired in another 123Watt panel to the "no" wind gen battery bank. Chilled with the longhorns today, visited some friends on the "other side" of the HWY, then went to dinner at the Starlight with neighbor Ryan. Caught some nice light on 9 Point Mesa on the way home. 87,99,61,0

6 comments:

mike said...

nice to kickback

jandean said...

I watched some of "The Spam Show" last night. A well done tragicomedy.
I think you're right up there with Ken Burns.

Anonymous said...

I got a chance to check out the web cam today, thanks!

I'm glad you and ryan got a chance to enjoy your selves. Look forward to sayin hi in november some time.

Tiffany said...

Greetings from the ShowMeState. Saw you on an episode of Texas Reporter, my husband (the TAP part) and I (the TIF part) loved it. Now I am hooked!

K1p said...

It's raining in Dallas but right now I am enjoying a beautiful West Texas sunset. Thanks John.

twd2000 said...

You could use any high quality video camera such as a used or old camcorder with zoom as a video source to feed a usb video capture/ tuner card and run your streaming video program and set composite video input as your video source.