Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Quality Control

Hmmmm...the ingots are selling a lot faster than I thought they would.  74 of the limited edition of 100 sold in the first 24 hours.  The ingots will start shipping on Friday in the order that payment was received.  A big CHEERS! to those who are supporting TFL and the Ben'n'Bud fund.  My boys will be well fed thanks to you.  I ordered more Benita postcards to include one with each ingot.  Note about VistaPrint:  Don't bother paying more for expedited shipping and handling  - I paid the cheapest price for S&H which they said could take 7 to 14 days.  I ordered them last Thursday and they arrived in the mail today.
Mr. Lizard has been on hand for each and every ingot pour - making sure the work zone is free of flies.
91,114,74,0,B,.46

5 comments:

Bruce S said...

Never underestimate the value of quality control. Can't wait to receive my ingots.

remmij said...

good to hear the plan is working kemosabe...
"Hi-Yo, Silver! Away!"
not Clayton Moore

Wm. Pugh said...

Awh....have not checked my mail box!?
Heck I have not burned anything off yet JW! I know shame on me.....
Rosharon, William

Steve said...

sI haven't had much luck with Vista Print. I've found Zoo Printing to be superior on every level. Just fyi.

Rita B. said...

Happy to know the Ben'n'Bud fundraiser is a big success! Got the T-shirt, ingot, hmmmm, what's next John? I'll be watching the mailbox.