Wednesday, June 26, 2013

still meltin'

Casting some half ounce sterling silver coins for folks from Benita's Facebook page that missed out on the ingots.  The old girl had been gone now for almost a year and a half yet her page still has over 2,000 fans.














Did some transplants today in the greenhouse...a new pineapple start, 3 tomato plants, a moringa tree, and 2 grapevines.

Caught the edge of a late afternoon storm with some pea hail.  Funny thing is, the ranch canal digger was out all day "grading" my road a little deeper.  82,105,73, .24",B,0

8 comments:

2ligit said...

we have to do something about the "canal digger". :)

Rev.jimmyleebob said...

Speaking of canals ,I'm trying to get out of Florida and move to Texas but I have 2 boats I need to sell first

Unknown said...

John your slowly losing me since you have gone in to the money mode . But I realize that time changes everything.

Rita B. said...

how are the palms coming along?

John Wells said...

justastick...interesting profile ya got there: When I meet someone it is of interest to me how they make their living,maybe none of my business but for me it helps me to form a personal opinion of a person.I'm very slow about forming my personal opinion of anyone an when I do I consider it off limits for discussion,because words hurt and it's not my intention to be hurtful to anyone.We as individuals have our own unique place here on this earth,and I find it of interest just to observe how others weave their way through this life.Just look,listen,an ask and do not judge just observe

Anonymous said...

Well Benita was such a beautiful girl it would be hard to forget her. Her video of drinking water from the see thru tank still cracks me up.

Unknown said...

Are the coins only for the people on Benita's facebook page?. I am not on facebook

Un Paisano said...

Touche' John. Touche'.